The Quest for Kresk
A Kreskian Prophecies Adventure
Welcome to the Quest for Kresk, Kresko's testnet competition.
If you haven’t already, make sure to check out our Testnet Announcement and Missions & Prizes blog posts to learn more about the competition.
The Quest for Kresk has concluded. Thanks to everyone who participated!
All Quest for Kresk competitors are automatically placed on the Mainnet Beta waitlist.
The competition ran February 10, 2023 at 00:00 GMT to March 24, 2023 at 23:59 GMT.
Each competitor chooses a single role that they will keep throughout the testnet.
- Investor: As an Investor, you will focus on making smart investments in the Kresko protocol and maximizing your portfolio's returns.
- Trader: As a Trader, you will be tasked with buying and selling synthetic assets on the Kresko market, constantly seeking the best opportunities to profit.
- Operator: As an Operator, you will be providing liquidity to the Kresko market, helping to maintain its stability and enabling other participants to trade efficiently. You will also be tasked with liquidating underwater positions.
Every week, we'll reveal new missions specifically tailored to the role you take on in the competition. Build your portfolio as an Investor, extract profit as a Trader, or make the market as an Operator. Every mission you complete will earn you points, with a different point value for each mission.
To increase your chances of success, aim to complete every mission each week. This will increase your multiplier, which will be applied to any points you earn the following week. At the end of each week, your multiplier will either increase by 0.1x or reset, depending on whether you complete all the missions or not.
Along with the weekly missions, there are a couple of global objectives that will provide additional opportunities to earn points at the end of the competition:
- Maximize Profit: The player with the most profits will receive the most points, with everyone else receiving points based on their profit compared to the leader's.
- Farm Rewards: Farming rewards collected during the competition will be worth points at the end.
In The Quest for Kresk, you will earn many prizes in the form of NFTs. Your standing in the world of Kresk is showcased by your NFT achievements.
Competition Leader | Level-3 NFT: The competitor with the most points overall is the winner of the competition. You will receive a one-of-a-kind, limited edition NFT.
1st place One Level-3 NFT and Three Level-2 NFTs
2nd place Three Level-2 NFTs
3rd place One Level-2 NFT
Investors, Traders, Operators will have separate winners with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places
Officially a Kreskian | Level-1 NFT: For progressing through missions, you will become an official Kreskian. Every Kreskian will receive one Kresko NFT.
Competitor NFT | Level-1 NFT: For reaching the end of the quest, you will establish yourself as a true competitor. To reflect your competitive spirit, you’ll receive one limited edition Level 1 NFT.
Founders NFT: You’ve been a true supporter of Kresko from the early days and signed up before Feb 8, 2023 23:59 GMT. You are eligible for this NFT. After you reach the end of the quest, you will receive this much awaited limited edition Founders NFT.
In addition to the competition prizes, Kreskians that go above and beyond by contributing to the community will receive special NFTs.
There might be additional surprise non-NFT prizes. More to be announced soon.
The rules are subject to change and under the advisement of the Kresko community to keep the game fair and balanced.
- 1.Registration Window: You can only join the game each week starting Friday. The window to join is open for 72hrs only.
- 3.Prohibited Token Transfer: Transferring tokens from one account to another is not allowed and will result in disqualification.
- 4.Unrequested Tokens: Do not use tokens received without request. Dispose of them by sending to address 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dEaD.
- 5.Multiplier Increase: Completing weekly missions will increase your multiplier by 0.1x each week. The multiplier will reset to 1.0x if missions are not completed within the week.
- 6.Base Protocol Missions: Points can be earned through Deposit, Withdraw, Borrow, Repay, and Swap missions. These missions do not affect the multiplier.
- 7.No Token USD Value: All testnet tokens and farming rewards during the competition are mock tokens and have no USD value.
- 8.Competition Secondary Goal: The competition aims to test the platform. Testnet may be reset and protocol deployments may occur to test adverse scenarios.
- 9.Core Team Eligibility: The Kresko core team members are not eligible to win in the competition.